Sweepstakes Rules May 2018
- Sweepstakes & Drawings. The Sweepstakes begins on May 1, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) and ends on May 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (“Sweepstakes Period”). The drawing to select the winner will be held on or before June 9, 2018.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is offered only to natural persons who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico (“Territory”), and who are at least eighteen (18) years old or the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older, at the time of entry (“Entrant”). Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, distributors, and companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, an individual who meets the eligibility requirements, and enters the Sweepstakes, agrees to be bound by these official rules (“Official Rules”) and that the decisions of Administrator shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter. Entrant may only enter using one (1) of the eligible methods listed below.
- Join Save.Win™'s membership club at www.Save.Win (“Website”) for a 100% refundable $10 membership. A $1 transaction fee, which is not refundable, will be assessed on each membership. Eligible Entrant may sign up for as many memberships as they choose.
- Mail-In Entry: Legibly hand print in ink your complete Name, email address, street address, (P.O. Boxes not accepted) city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY), and on a 3”x5” note card (“Mail-in Entry").Mail this completed card in a first-class stamped envelope with sufficient postage to: Save.Win™ 1616 Westgate Circle, Brentwood, TN 37027. All Mail in Entries must be postmarked by May 1, 2018 and received by June 6, 2018. No copies, facsimiles, or mechanical reproductions will be accepted. Mail in Entries that are illegible or arrive with postage due will not be accepted. Only one (1) Mail-in Entry per stamped envelope will be accepted. Limit of one (1) entry per person using the Mail in Entry method.
- Winner Selection and Notification. On or about June 9, 2018, Administrator or its authorized representative will randomly draw one (1) winner from among all eligible entries received. The potential prize winner will be notified by telephone and/or mail and/or e-mail, using contact information provided in the entry or associated with the potential winner’s membership. Each winner is deemed to be a potential winner pending verification of his or her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules as determined by the Administrator, at Administrator’s sole discretion. Administrator shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted, or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within seventy-two (72) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. The prize may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate prize winner may be selected. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. At the Administrator’s discretion, a potential winner may not be awarded a prize for the following reasons: if their account is closed or not in good standing at the time of award, if fraudulent activity has been detected on the account, or if the account has been deemed a potential risk for fraud. Additionally, the Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant or potential prize winner who appears to be willfully engaging in unfair practices or attempts to game the system. Winners of prizes valued at $600 or more will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the value of the prize. All winners of prizes valued at $600 or more must return Prize Claim Documents which includes their legally-issued United States Social Security Number. The Prize Claim Documents may include, but are not limited to: a Declaration or Affidavit of Eligibility (as solely determined by Administrator), Release of Liability, a Publicity Release (where lawful), a Federal IRS form W-9 for tax filing purposes (for the year a prize is received), and such other documents as may be determined by Administrator. All Prize Claim Documents must be returned as provided in the directions to the potential winner. Prizes that require shipping to the winner will be shipped after verification and may take up to four weeks for delivery. If verification of any information provided results in forfeiture, no prize will be awarded to that individual. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
- Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize is available. The Grand Prize consists of $1,000.00 awarded in the form of a check to the Grand Prize winner. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $1,000.
- Limitation of Liability: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree the Administrator, Sweepstakes Entities, Save.Win™, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, Web masters and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents (each, a “Released Party” and collectively, “Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due, or undeliverable email notifications or postal mail; or for any computer, telephone, satellite,cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections or availability; or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/website/UseNet accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; or any technical, mechanical, printing, or typographical or other error; or unauthorized human intervention; or inaccurate capture of registration information; or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any Website users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to any Sweepstakes-related website(s). Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to participants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize. Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable for entries entered by any automated computer, program, mechanism or device; for any entries in excess of the stated limit; or for entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules, and all such entries will, at Administrator’s sole discretion, be disqualified. 111If, for any reason, an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed, corrupted or for any other reason not accepted as an entry in the Sweepstakes, Entrant’s sole remedy is to enter the Sweepstakes again to receive another entry. If for any reason, Administrator believes the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Administrator reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of winners in a manner it deems fair and reasonable. In addition, Sponsor may require Administrator to terminate the Sweepstakes for any reason. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. 111By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and by the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be binding and final; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his or her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the Entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Sweepstakes materials; (d) acceptance, receipt, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, nonuse, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof); (e) change in the prizing (or any components thereof) due to unavailability or due to reasons beyond Administrator’s control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or other cause beyond any of the Released Parties’ control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules; (f) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation or modification of the Sweepstakes; (g) human error; (h) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission entry (including, without limitation, registration information or any parts thereof); (i) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of the Website or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, mobile device, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by any of the Released Parties or by an Entrant; and (j) interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes, the Website or any other Sweepstakes-related websites or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems. Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Sweepstakes, including the Website and prize components, are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusions of implied warranties, therefore some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. Please check local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TENNESSEE, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN WILLIAMSON COUNTY, TENNESSEE. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“AAA RULES”). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN TENNESSEE. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN WILLIAMSON COUNTY, TENNESSEE. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR PROMOTION ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORTING TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE END OF THE PROMOTION, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
- General: Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. If it is discovered or suspected at Administrator’s sole discretion that an Entrant has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple email addresses, multiple identities, proxy servers or like methods, all of that Entrant’s entries will be declared null and void, and that Entrant may be ineligible to win a prize. Also, if it is discovered that any Entrant attempts to receive additional entries in excess of the stated limitation, that Entrant will, at Administrator’s sole discretion, be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address account used to submit such entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of a Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes may void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules, and Sweepstakes details contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- Tax: Each winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with receiving any prize.
- WINNERS LIST. The first name, last initial of the winner of the Sweepstakes will be available on the Website for at least ninety (90) days after the winner verification has been completed.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored in the Territory by Save.Win 1616 Westgate Circle Brentwood, TN 37027.
- Administrator: The Sweepstakes is Administered by Neptune Toys, LLC 1616 Westgate Circle Brentwood, TN 37027.
© 2017 Neptune Toys, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Save.Win and any other marks or logo are trademarks of Neptune Toys, LLC. All trademarks, service marks, logos, products, or service names are the property of their respective owners.